Diesel Particle Filter
This TSB outlines the steps involved in performing Bluechem Diesel Particle Filter Service
Following these steps will help minimize issues and chances for failures.
Bluechem DPF Power Clean is engineered as a Diesel Additive Solution to help regeneration of the Diesel Particulate Filter Systems. This is the most economical particle filter cleaning and protection!
The product can be used in all diesel engines and mixed with all diesel fuels.
- Add DPF Power Clean into diesel tank prior to filling up diesel fuel
- Fill up diesel fuel up to 80 liters in the tank
375ml treats 60-80ltrs diesel. Do not overdose!
For Mild Service:
Bluechem DPF Top Gun Cleaner solves and removes all soot deposit and residues without disassembly. DPF Top Gun Cleaner cleans gently and can be used on all aluminum, magnesium, zinc and cadmium parts. The product can be used perfectly for the latest generation of particle filters.
- Check oil level before cleaning. In case of oil dilution by diesel, perform an oil change
- Using the high pressure gun, spray over the probe-hole with the special probe in the direction of the particle filter
- Do a test drive of at least 20 minutes. If regeneration does not start automatically, use appropriate Diagnostic Tool to activate regeneration mode
For Severe Service:
Bluechem DPF Flushing Liquid dissolves and removes all soot deposition and residues from the particle filter. The flushing liquid gently cleans and can be used on all aluminum, magnesium, zinc and cadmium parts. The product can be used on the latest generation of particle filters.
- Remove particle filter and seal one opening of the filter with tape.
- Fill the particle filter with flushing liquid
- Let the product work for about 10 hours and shake from time to time.
- After the cleaning process, thoroughly rinse the filter with clear warm water.
- Re-mount the particle filter, add DPF Super Clean to fuel tank and test drive vehicle for at least 20 minutes
- If regeneration does not start automatically, use appropriate Diagnostic Tool to activate regeneration mode
Recommended Service Duration1L DPF Flushing Liquid 10 hours